Events & News
Below is a list of upcoming events and latest news relating to Downton Brewery.
Festival Guide 2017
- April 27th-30th Reading Beer and Cider Festival
- April 29th Downton Cuckoo Fair
- May 6th-7th Christchurch Food and Drink Festival
- June 3rd-4th Wilton Classic and Supercars
- June 10th-11th Christchurch Cheese and Chilli
- June 11th Can Am Car-Fest Club Club Show
- June 24th-25th Basingstoke Cheese and Chilli
- July 22nd-23rd Guilford Cheese and Chilli
- August 5th-6th Swindon Cheese and Chilli
- August 19th-20th Winchester Cheese and Chilli
- Hale Farmer’s Market,
Hale, Hampshire, third Satuday of every month.
- "Downton's Thirsty Thursday Club"
Last Thursday of every month the brewery is open from 6 pm until 9 pm.
Have your very own brewery tour or try this month's special, along with at least 3 other ales from our range.
All beers from £2.50 a pint.
Perfect for real ale fans interested in a more relaxed approach to brewery tours, and home brewers who might have questions!!!!!!
- "Downton's Firsty Friday"
First Friday of every month the brewery will be open from 6 pm until 9 pm. All beers are £2.50 a pint so come and say hello.
If you can't make Thirsty Thursdays come to "Firsty Friday", so tell yer mates and get yourself a designated driver.
- Brewery Shop - Buy Direct
Our brewery shop is now open from 9 am til 4.30pm Monday – Thursday (late opening Friday).
Bottled beers (from £20 a case) and 4-pint carry out (4pts for £8) are always available.
Please book all polypins and mini pins, at least, one day in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Open Late on Fridays
We now stay open until 6 pm on Fridays, giving you the chance to enjoy a pint in the brewery and grab any takeaway beer for the weekend.
At the fayres and markets we attend we will have a full range of our bottled beers:
- New Forest Ale 4.0%
- Honey Blonde 4.3%
- Solstice 4.6%
- Dark Delight 5.5%
- Chocolate Orange Delight (NEW) 5.8%
- Chimera IPA 7.0%
- Roman Imperial Stout 9.0%
- Endeavour 10.0%
Also available are 3 and 4 bottle presentation packs; and usually a few varieties of bright beer.