Events & News
Below is a list of upcoming events and latest news relating to Downton Brewery.
- Bedford - 25th & 26th May
- Christchurch - 8th & 9th June
- Maidenhead - 22nd & 23rd June
- Swindon - 6th & 7th July
- Guilford - 20th & 21st July
- Cheltenham - 3rd & 4th August
- Winchester - 17th & 18th August
- Winchester 17th November - 22nd December 2019
- Salisbury TBA
- Hale Farmer’s Market,
Hale Village Hall, Hampshire, third Satuday of every month.
- Firsty Friday will be every Friday throughout the Year
- Brewery Shop - Buy Direct
Our brewery shop is now open from 9 am til 4.30pm Monday – Thursday (late opening Friday).
Bottled beers (from £20 a case) and 4-pint carry out (4pts for £10) are always available.
Please book all polypins and mini pins, at least, one day in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Open Late on Fridays
We now stay open until 9 pm on Fridays, giving you the chance to enjoy a pint in the brewery and grab any takeaway beer for the weekend.
At the fairs and markets we attend we will have a full range of our bottled beers:
- New Forest Ale 4.0%
- Honey Blonde 4.3%
- Solstice 4.6%
- Dark Delight 5.5%
- Chocolate Orange Delight (NEW) 5.8%
- Chimera IPA 7.0%
- Roman Imperial Stout 9.0%
- Endeavour 10.0%
Also available are 3 and 4 bottle presentation packs; and usually a few varieties of bright beer.