Events & News
Below is a list of upcoming events and latest news relating to Downton Brewery.
- March 22nd-24th -Bristol Beer Festival 2018
- May 3rd-6th - Reading Beer and Cider Festival
- May 5th - Downton Cuckoo Fair
- May 12th-13th - Christchurch Food and Drink Festival
- June 9th-10th - Christchurch Cheese and Chilli
- June 23rd-24th - Baisingstoke Cheese and Chilli
- July 7th-8th - Swindon Cheese and Chilli
- July 21st-22nd - Guildford Cheese and Chilli
- August 4th-5th - Cheltenham Cheese and Chilli
- August 18th-19th - Winchester Cheese and Chilli
- Hale Farmer’s Market,
Hale, Hampshire, third Satuday of every month.
- "Downton's Firsty Friday"
We will now be open on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month from 5-9 pm. All beers are £2.50 a pint so come and say hello.
If you can't make Thirsty Thursdays come to "Firsty Friday", so tell yer mates and get yourself a designated driver.
- "Firsty Friday" will be every Friday from the 1st April - Christmas...
- Brewery Shop - Buy Direct
Our brewery shop is now open from 9 am til 4.30pm Monday – Thursday (late opening Friday).
Bottled beers (from £20 a case) and 4-pint carry out (4pts for £8) are always available.
Please book all polypins and mini pins, at least, one day in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Open Late on Fridays
We now stay open until 6 pm on Fridays, giving you the chance to enjoy a pint in the brewery and grab any takeaway beer for the weekend.
At the fayres and markets we attend we will have a full range of our bottled beers:
- New Forest Ale 4.0%
- Honey Blonde 4.3%
- Solstice 4.6%
- Dark Delight 5.5%
- Chocolate Orange Delight (NEW) 5.8%
- Chimera IPA 7.0%
- Roman Imperial Stout 9.0%
- Endeavour 10.0%
Also available are 3 and 4 bottle presentation packs; and usually a few varieties of bright beer.